The Coleman Hot Water-On-Demand is a very useful 3-in-1 device that has a variety of functions, one of which is that of a portable camping shower. It provides hot water for washing dishes, making hot beverages and showering.
Over are the days where you have to light up a fire to heat up water for soup, coffee or tea. This Coleman unit will save you time by providing boiling water in 5 seconds and have your beverages ready in a flash, thanks to the fueling power of propane. Just use the rotating faucet to fill up any cup or container and turn the control knob to the “hot” setting. When you’re ready to do the dishes, turn the knob to “warm,” fill up a bucket, add some soap, and you’re willing to plunge in your plates and utensils.
The unit also acts as a portable camping shower, and an optional Coleman spray adapter is available for around 20$ to simulate a more authentic shower experience than the hose included with the kit. The “warm” setting will provide a comfortable showering water temperature of around 90 degrees.
The water pressure is supplied by a 6-volt rechargeable battery that pumps the water through the hose and out of the nozzle. So, no need to look for a tree branch to hang the unit, unlike portable solar camping showers, which require the bag to be hung overhead to provide water pressure. The unit comes with a 5-gallon collapsible water container that you can fill up to act as the water provider. If you have access to a continuous flow of water, such as a water hook-up, you can purchase an optional pressure hose that you can use to connect the water hook-up to the Coleman outdoor unit.
With all these functions, the Coleman Hot Water-On-Demand Heater is one of the most versatile water heater solutions out there.
It allows you to wash dishes, prepare hot beverages and take a shower while spending time at any campsite, regardless of the amenities provided. With a bit of imagination, this Coleman unit can also come in handy in situations other than camping such as during natural disasters, blackouts, on fishing and boating trips, at a rustic cabin in the woods or a lake and even at all-day outdoor sporting events. With the Coleman Hot Water-On-Demand Heater, the lack of hot water in any situation will never be a problem again.
The Coleman brand has always been synonymous with dependable camping products, and this one fits the bill as a must for any outdoor event. It will make your outdoor adventures much more enjoyable as you’ll be able to concentrate on the fun things and not worry about leaving the comfortable conveniences of home behind.
– The Coleman Hot Water-On-Demand Heater includes a safety device that immediately shuts off the unit to prevent it from going beyond 160 degrees
– The 6-volt rechargeable battery needs to charge for about 8 hours to be fully ready
– Use standard propane cylinders made for camping products. Do not use 14.1oz cylinders used for hand torches
– The Coleman Hot Water-On-Demand Heater will typically make 40 gallons of warm or hot water on one full battery charge and a 16.4 oz. Cylinder of propane
The Coleman Hot Water-On-Demand Heater comes equipped with:
– Pump/Heater unit
– 5-gallon collapsible water container
– Rechargeable pump battery
– Hose Quick-connect
– 6 volt Rechargeable Battery
– 12 volt Recharger Cord (auto)
– 110 volt/120 volt Recharger Cord (household)
– PCV Rain Cover
– fits over Hot Water On Demand unit when not in use
Optional accessories not included with the unit:
– 16.4 oz. propane cylinder
– Coleman Hot Water on Demand Carrying Case (Adjustable shoulder strap or barrel handles, consists of two zippered side pockets, perfect for carrying two 16.4 oz. propane cylinders or other accessories.)
– Coleman Water Hose Adapter (Regulates water pressure from input hose up to 100 PSI)
– Coleman spray adapter (48” long hose easily attaches to faucet of the Coleman Hot Water-On-Demand Heater with Quick-connect fitting. Handled spray head is ideal for a light shower.)